12.06.2004

From the Pages of "No Shit, Sherlock"


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6659072/

"Most musicians and artists say the Internet has helped them make more money from their work despite online file-trading services that allow users to copy songs and other material for free, according to a study released Sunday."

And yet, the RIAA will continue to seek sophisticated forms of eavesdropping and privacy invasion under the justification of Digital Rights Protection. 

If it weren't for file sharing, the underground electronic music enthusiasts would not be able to enjoy music created by their favorite artists.  If I could actually go buy the latest Stanny Frannsen EP, I would.  If I could actually go buy the latest Turbo Tim EP in a local store, I would. 

I wish the music industry was listening to its customers, and not dipsticks like Metallica. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home