10.12.2004

L-O-S-E-R

Just got a telephone call from my best friend from high school. Of course, he was really one of my only friends, which by default made him my best friend. We grew way, way apart after high school. He left a college engineering program to pursue an underage delinquent and methamphetamine, and I went in a different direction.

I didn't think that my opinion of him couldn't get any lower... until he calls me out of the blue, for no reason, and I discover that he is... a fucking undecided voter. (He, of course, didn't know what weblogs are, either.)

I guess I need to remind my Grandma that I don't want her to give out my phone number to anybody from my high school. (And I need to ask Verizon if they have some type of junkie blocker phone service!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home