4.30.2007

Sopranos Season Six

I'm finally starting to watch the final season of the Sopranos. All I can say is "Wow."

I wonder if they will be able to sell the Season Six DVD over the counter. This is one of the most powerful sleep aids that I have found in my life.

I'm really interested to find out how this incredible series ends. Will Tony Soprano have that third plate of pasta capellini? Will Carmela ever sell that house that nobody cares about? Will AJ stay with that woman that showed up at the end of last season? Doesn't she have a baby or something? Could I care less?

Will Meadow finish that whatever school she attends and embrace/reject her family's roots? When was the last time I cared about Meadow's story? Is it possible to make Christopher lamer? Maybe we could see him change some diapers. Or maybe make some toast. That would be poignant.

And what's next for Bobby and Janice? Another baby we don't care about? Maybe they'll go shopping for more board games. Dude, maybe they'll pick up Battleship. or Wheel of Fortune. Maybe they'll fix some lasagna.

I know that I'm not supposed to spoil anything, but I just can't help it. I have a source at HBO who did let me in on a few spoilers.

- "Somebody" makes a killer tomato sauce and leaves out the basil!

- Silvio hires three new strippers!

- Christopher gets back on dope, goes back into rehab, back on dope again, back into rehab, and then has a dream about Adriana.

- Carmela threatens to leave Tony until she remembers where her she gets her money. She feels guilty about it for a while, and then has a white wine spritzer and forgets about it.

- AJ learns all about tile grout!

- Meadow gets some new lipstick!

- And what happens to Tony? Well, I don't want to spoil it for you, but here's a hint... A magazine salesman stops by and gives him an offer that he can't refuse. Three for the price of one! But I'm not going to tell you *which* magazines he subscribes to.

And the big surprise? Well, you didn't hear it from me but they may come back for Season Seven. There's a story about some dental work that you really don't want to miss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home