4.13.2007

Imus : The Saga Is Really Over

Don Imus is now officially fired everywhere that he works. At least I can watch MSNBC in the morning. Hoorj!

Unfortunately, I haven't really learned anything in this situation. I already knew that Imus was a total asshat. I already knew that white people are walking on a thin line whenever they use phrases from Spike Lee or Dave Chappelle movies. I also knew that Al Sharpton has waaaay too much time on his hands.

At least the Rutgers girls accepted Imus' apology. That's so very important.

Meanwhile, the Supreme Court hasn't apologized for selecting George Bush to be our President in 2000. Dick Cheney hasn't apologized for hijacking our foreign policy and crashing it in the middle of Iraq. The Republican Party hasn't apologized for supporting an idiotic war policy and accusing dissenters of treason.

The media hasn't apologized for whitewashing radio and television and supporting insensitive, racist jerks like Imus, Limbaugh, Savage, Hannity, et al.

Hey, at least Imus isn't going to be on my television in the morning. Mission Accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home