7.05.2006

Welcome Back

So, Fried Catfish brings her knowledge of government and politics to come back and post about soccer. Eh, whatevah.

As far as I'm concerned, there are no pros to the soccer problem, just cons. In fact, I think this soccer crap has really gotten out of control. I can understand it being on Channel 138 at 2AM, but let's keep it off the real channels please. I don't care if it only happens once every four years or not. I've had to set a parental lock on my cable box just to ensure that I won't accidently see any of that filth in my home. (That solution works pretty well for Fox News, too.)

Anyway, welcome back Catfish. Maybe this blog will come back to life again after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fried Catfish said...

Admit Pro #1...no clock stoppage. That means the misery is over sooner.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home