1.09.2005

Kid Play

"It makes me angry. This is a good reason to leave the Republican Party." says Randy Thomasson of the organization Campaign for Children and Families.

So what has driven Randy to question the leadership and "morales" of the GOP?

Could it be the torture?
No.

Could it be the inadequate funding of American schools?
No.

Could it be the Administration's refusal to heed the nation's scientists and environmentalists who want to secure a healthy planet for our families and children?
No.

Could it be the fact that Kid Rock has been invited by the Budweiser (e.g. Bush) Twins to play an official concert for the upcoming Inauguration?
Of course.

I can't wait to see John Ascroft and Laura Bush busting a move to these lyrics:
Now if you think the story is over just listen to this
I thought my mission was complete so I gave her a kiss
Then I was searchin for a towel to clean off my dickie
Cuz it was kinda wet all bloody and sticky
And to talk about gross heres something sicker than sick
The bitch dropped to her knees and licked the tip of my dick
I started trippin cause this was something I've never seen
The girl was more than a freak she was a sexual fiend
And when I thought that was as gross as one girl could get
She stuck her finger in her booty and then she licked it



And I can't wait to see Jenna's grandparents two-dance to this classic:
Pimp of the Nation, I could be it
As a matter of a fact, I foresee it
But only pimpin' hoes with the big tush
While you be left pimpin' Barbara Bush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home