9.24.2006

e-Milk

That's right... You can buy milk at Amazon.

Normally I'd pass on this type of product, but the reviews have me reconsidering...


Believe the hype, August 3, 2006
Reviewer: R. Moses (New Hampshire) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
There's been a lot of talk on the streets lately about Tuscan Whole Milk: It refreshes, it invigorates, it folds, it spindles, it mutilates. Well let me tell you friends, all this is true and more! Tuscan Whole Milk cured my grandmother's scurvy! Tuscan Whole Milk tackled a pair of armed robbers who broke into my kitchen last night. Tuscan Whole Milk sat in with my band Friday night when our bass player got too drunk to play. Never in my life have I encountered an elixir so potent, so incredible, so MMMMMMMM-WAH! as Tuscan Whole Milk. Get some today, pour it down the front of your pants, and sit in it. Won't you?


This is no milk of magnesia, August 3, 2006
Reviewer: Bailiff "Not Working" (Cali) - See all my reviews
At first I was struck with despair when my cat got into my gallon of Tuscan whole milk, but what was once consternation quickly turned to joy as seconds later my cat became Halle Berry dressed in a black leather cat outfit. I cannot thank the creators of Tuscan whole milk and Gristedes Supermarkets of New York for the limitless pleasure which ensued.


A riveting tour-de-force of bovine lactation -- A MUST DRINK!, August 8, 2006
Reviewer: Darcy (Cambridge, ma) - See all my reviews
Before "Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz", I did not consider my self a big Tuscan fan. Sure, I was familiar with Tuscan's other notable works, "1/2 gallon skim" and "drinkable yogurt", but neither of these gripped me with the texture and coherency I found in Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz.


********Warning THIS REVIEW CONTAINS A SPOILER ************

On glass two, I found myself peaking at the bottom of the plastic container---not yet sure I could get through the entire 128 fl oz. But then, somewhere between oz 25 and 50, Tuscan had won me over. I kept thinking "who will it be? me or the milk?" Who indeed will be the first one down the drain. Me--receiving my cow juice via UPS ground, or the milk, for beginning to coagulate somewhere between the Hartfort drop-off and the Beaverly, MA sorting station...

A real glass-pourer; this milk should be required-drinking in schools across the country!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home