2.17.2004

SITE NEWS - Update Schedule

Sorry for the lack of updates over the last couples days. Hot Tuna is going through a period of Hot Depression and Cold Internet Connections. So, whenever I feel like posting, my connection is down. When my connection is up, I feel too down to post. What an ironic situation, eh?

So hopefully I/We will get back to a regular posting schedule. I'm still working on the design of the website, too. I'd like to have this blog up to speed by the end of the Dem primaries, and roll out the good stuff during the general election.

So, if you're reading this, thanks for coming. Hopefully this blog (and my life) will become less-sucky over the next couple months.

(And if you know anybody in the Austin area who needs a young programmer (or general office help), please contact me ASAP. I have a theory that my low self-esteem is somehow tied to my current unemployment status.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home