11.08.2003

Trey Parker, New Conservative Leader

I posted earlier about the conservatives embracing South Park. The creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, gave a couple of interesting sound bites in the latest issue of Details that obviously sync with the conservative agenda....

Details: When was the last time you got in a fight?

Trey Parker: Neither of us is passionate enough about anything to fight about it.

Matt Stone: Yeah, we're from Colorado-we're laid-back. My mom is Jewish, so I understand the Jew-blood yelling tendencies, but somehow that was genetially engineered out of me.

Details: When was the last time you cruised the strip?

Matt Stone: We stopped doing that when we realized we weren't mexican.

Details: When was the last time you voted?

Trey Parker: I've never really voted. All I know is I've got a really cut dog named Rodney, and he would do better than the governor we have right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home